Webaria Limited an Irish company and is a providing website design and digital marketing services in Ireland and internationally.
Role: Digital Marketing Specialist
Workplace: Ireland (Dublin or Kildare)
Starting Salary: €26k Gross Yearly (Paid Monthly)
Weekly Hours: 37.5
Webaria is a small web design and digital marketing company with a registered company in Sallins, Co. Kildare. We are slowly growing month on month with a wide range of clients covering many industries in Ireland.
We are looking for an experienced digital marketer to join our current team of 4 people who are split between Ireland and Poland.
The candidate will be expected to have their own internet and computer and be able to work remotely at their home in a quite environment. In the future we will be establishing an office location in Naas or Dublin and own transport would be required.
The ideal candidate will also need to be available to come to meetings with clients on a rare occasion and costs will be covered for travel.
The main role for the candidate is to carry out high quality digital marketing services regularly.
If the candidate is going to grow our business and impress our clients, then we are happy and obliged to reward that with increased salaries and benefits as we grow.
Search Engine Optimisation – working on our company and our customers website to increase search engine visibility and therefore generate more traffic.
- Launch of new website into Search Engines
- Full on-site SEO optimisation including copywriting
- Full off-site optimisation and backlinking
- Creating progress reports
- Tracking all activity regularly
- Analysing historical data from Google Analytics and other tracking tools
Google AdWords management – Working on both our and clients’ AdWords campaigns on a regular basis to generate leads or sales.
- Keyword research and planning campaign’s budget
- Setting up new campaigns and extensions
- Auditing existing campaigns and implementing incremental improvements to CPC, CPA, CTR etc
- Reporting on campaigns’ performance
- Conversion tracking
Facebook Ads management – creating new campaigns for our clients to promote their product / services to generate leads or sales.
- Text & video ads
- Identifying and creating audiences
- Reporting on campaigns performance
- Conversion tracking
- 2+ years’ experience in SEO, AdWords & Facebook marketing
- Knowledge of WordPress and SEO Plugins
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Copywriting skills
- Google AdWords & Analytics certification would be a great benefit
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous campaigns
- Ability to work with project managers and web developers
- Willing to come to some meetings
- Driving licence and car would be an advantage
Salary / Weekly Hours
Initial salary will be €26k per year (gross) and after 6 months it will be reviewed based on the performance and increased accordingly.
- Mileage and lunch allowance when out of home
- Monthly broadband cost covered up to €60
- Office 365
The ideal candidate will work 37.5 hours weekly.